Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012


What?! Are you serious?! Hard to believe that 2012 has come and will be gone at midnight tonight! It seems as if the time gets faster & faster the older I get. My kids are growing like wildflowers before our eyes & there's nothing we can do to stop it or slow it down! In my young 35 years, I'm learning to take each day as if it's my last. However, most times I forget, take life for granted & the people in my daily life. Then I look at my husband & children & realize that's the key.....make sure they know how much I love them!

Allot of great things happened & some not good things happened in 2012. A dear friend of ours passed away after a 15 month battle with cancer. Our oldest daughter got her drivers license, turned 18, graduated high school & then moved out. We finally found a church home after 3 years of looking. We enjoyed our yearly Spring Break camping with our kids at Meridian State Park. Rob's Aunt Susie passed away from a heart attack. Lots of birthday's, anniversaries & spiritual birthday's celebrated. I'm In Cake Heaven did 12 cakes/cupcake orders. Needless to say 2012 has been a emotional roller coaster!


Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for our 2013 year! 
God's blessings over your 2013 year as well!

Blessings & Love,
Hollie






1 comment: