Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Praying....Should Be Part of Our Daily Routine

A sweet lady in our adult Sunday school class gave me this website. It's a 31 day challenge to pray for your husband/wife daily. I must admit, I fail at this horribly! It not only helps him when I pray, but it also helps me. It gives me some needed personal time with my Heavenly Father. Oh how He loves that personal time with us!!!

So got check it out here! It will do you, your marriage and your relationship with God some good. And another really cool part, is that you even have an opportunity to ask someone to be your accountability partner and it's all FREE!

But it doesn't stop there! You can also be a Prayer Intercessor for them! They're also in the works right now for a 31 day challenge for our students! SO looking for to that!

Praying for each of you, your marriages and your relationships.

Blessings and Love,
Hollie

1 comment: