Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catching Up.......With Pictures!

It's been a good while (two months) since I've really posted about the "Blackwell Bunch". It's been crazy busy with our oldest graduating, end of school awards, parties, field days, concerts, oldest moving out and summer fun happening! So, I will try my best at posting and add caption to each picture. There's SO much to catch up on. I will NOT be letting our blog get SO behind again! Enjoy and I have missed you all so much!!!

Mother's Day Tea Brunch at our church. I helped decorate the night before. We were up until about 3:30am. Very exhausting but well worth it! We had over 65 ladies join us, including my grandmother!

The Entrance
The Stage Area
Extra Decoration
Ladies Visiting
More Visiting
The girls, Grandma and I
My Three Princesses
Here they are again


Our Oldest got her 1st Job!!!!

Newest Dairy Queen Employee
Excited about her 1st Paycheck
Awards, Field Days, Spelling Bee and Field Trips

Our son took 5th Place at the Spelling Bee
Our third daughter's class at Tug-O-War on Field Day
With her girl-friends
Field Day in 5th Grade
Indoor Fun
What's Field Day without a Grape Snow Cone?
Top 10% in her class with a 90% or better GPA
Field Trip to the Museum of Science and History
Awards Day with 5th Grade Teacher
Awards Day with 3rd Grade Teacher and Principal
1st Place at Field Day in the 50 Yard Dash
Friend of our third daughter, they've been friends since Pre-K. LOVED his cap!
Picking up marble with their toes in the water.
Awards as a Senior
Medal for 2nd Place UIL
Our second daughter going to her 1st Band Banquet
Our oldest got her 1st Car!!!

Excited about her 1st "new" car!
Robert's Parents and us with our oldest after getting her car.
Here's her baby. She's a beauty!

Our Second Oldest Turns 15!

15...time flies!
Birthday Girl with her Sister's and Brother
Grandma (My Mom) Visits for a Week!


Went and visited my Grandma
Took her out to Long John Silvers for lunch
Made Watermelon, Cantaloupe and Honey Dew Bowls
Playing and Laughing around with Grandma!
Our oldest Graduates!

200 Cupcakes that I made for her Project Graduation Party from 10pm-6am.
Her graduation dress
Close up of Graduation Cupcakes. Handmade white chocolate molds....200 of them!
My Grandma, My Mom, Me and Our Oldest on Graduation Day
Proud Mamma and Poppa
Our Baby
Small Gifts on Graduation
SHE DID IT!!!! Super proud of her!
Out like a light after Project Graduation. With her winnings, a blanket and body pillow.
And just think.....yesterday we were watching her sleep in her crib like a baby :o(

Graduation Cupcakes with Stand
Hugging her Great-Grandma

First and Last Days of School 2011-2012

First Day of School. Going into the 12th, 9th, 5th and 3rd.
Last Day of School. Completed 12th, 9th, 5th and 3rd!


Our Garden Goodies

Just a small part of our garden. Thanking our Lord for all the wonderful rain we've had this season!
Homegrown Pinto Beans
Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Cucumber and Okra from our garden.
Green Beans!
 Our Oldest Moves Out :o(

Our See Ya Around Not Our Goodbyes
Family Photo in our backyard
Trying to make light of the situation. Daddy's good at making the kids laugh!

Just Hangin' Around

Our Cat Tom Bell Chillin'
Our second daughter created this with two decks of cards. Thought it was neat!
Robert and Tom Bell checking things out.
Our son with his new mustache!!!
Birthday Fun With My Nephew Turning 7

My sister and Momma
My Son and My Nephews; the one in the middle is the Birthday Boy!
Enjoying Hot Dogs with the Birthday Boy
Making Plates
My Baby Sister and My Momma
Second Daughter and My Sister
Cousins
Cousins
Cousins
What a party!
Our 20 Month Old Niece Came and Stayed a Week with Us for the First Time!

She's going to be a Pianist!

Helping Uncle Rob with the Veggies in the garden.
Headed to Worship!

Helping play the Wii
Cucumber picking with Uncle Rob
She LOVED helping in the garden!
Her saying, "cheese"!
Picking Okra
Was so excited and tried to eat it right there. So funny!
Playing at the Library.

Enjoying the pool and playing ball!
 June 20th was the first day of Summer.


Love Summertime!!!
Seven New Baby Chicks Born!


Momma's and 7 Babies

So as you can see we've had a VERY full and busy two months! It's been an emotional roller-coaster but extremely enjoyable! God is SO good to us and I'm thankful that You continue to bless our family! You are AMAZING! Hope everyone enjoyed my post and I promise I will not be missing 2 months again! This has got to be one of my longest post ever!!!

Blessings and Love,
Hollie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing with me! God is indeed good and amazing.

    Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! I can't believe how grown up all the kiddos are.....time really does fly by!

    ReplyDelete