Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pondering....

Yes, it can be very dangerous! At this moment I have three very important goals/accomplishments to complete or be apart of.  

1. Take the GED test and pass it! (I quit school after my first born, almost 18 years ago) I took the test back in 2007 and aced everything but the Math, missed it by 30 points. Never went back, fear of failing again. But not anymore, I've allowed satan to keep that for far too long! I have to face him head on and win this. God's won this for me already, I just have to take what is already mine! 


2. Help Our 1st with getting her drivers license. She's already taking the class room phase, behind the wheel phase, now it's testing time! We've put it off long enough....

3. Watching our oldest daughter get her High School diploma in May! She will be the first in our family. Rob quit school as well but did the smart thing, got his GED right away. We're SO proud of her! Hard to believe she's graduating this year!

I have so much more on my list of goals and accomplishments, but these are the three that are pressing right now.

Please be in prayer for me when it comes to #1, pray for encouragement, strength, wisdom, and drive to finish! With Christ I will get my GED! There are two testings coming up, one on March 7th and the second on April 11th. I haven't decided which one yet because I have some serious studying to do. I believe March the 7th is the winner. The sooner the better!

Blessings and Love,
Hollie

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Hollie!! I'm so proud of you girl! I know you can do it and I'll be praying alonside you for all 3 of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Danielle! I've decided to take the test on April 11th. That gives me 7 weeks to really study and a better chance to PASS!

    ReplyDelete