Friday, February 17, 2012

Church Body

Would you please stand in agreement with me and my family as we pray for God's healing hand to cover us?

We've been seeking and searching for just the right church body, with like minded people for a couple of years now. We almost gave up hope for ever finding anything!

I'm not saying we've found the perfect one, because that just doesn't exist. However, I do think this is where God wants us to be. It's a small country church with about 100 or less members. The kids like it, Rob likes it and so do I. We've visited the last two Sunday's and this past Wednesday night. There's a mixture of older and younger generations.

One of a few things I like about this church body is that they don't want to be in debt! The current building they have, took 6-7 years to build. They built as they received the funds to build. They owe nothing! That's almost unheard of these days!

Rob, the kids and I have been in prayer daily, seeking God's wisdom in this body. We hunger and thirst for a body to belong to and have for some time now. We want to take this nice and slow, this is very important to us.

So please lift our family up and this church body as well. Lord, we're listening and believing in You! Thank you for showing us the way!

Blessings and Love,
Hollie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're in the process of finding a place to call home! It took us 17 years to find a church we fit in and I absolutely LOVE our church family. No, they're not perfect, but they're perfect for us and I couldn't be happier and more at peace with our choice as I am now. Such an important quest. I'll be praying for this as well for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete