Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prayer Update

I listed a young couple Michael and Megan on my prayer list yesterday. Michael is an employee where Rob works. Rob read my post yesterday and gave me an update.

It is with a heavy heart that I share of their loss. Michael and Megan lost all three babies during the Winter break while Rob was home on vacation. Since then, Megan has left Michael, blaming him for the loss. Please pray for peace, comfort and understanding. Pray that they can get past this huge loss and move on "together". It's always hard to try and see how God can make good out of something like this, but when your in His word it's all through the Bible, even today in our daily lives!

Also, Michael has been suffering with gallbladder problems. Praying the doctors can figure out what's going on and resolve the issue.

I couldn't even imagine the loss that they feel. I pray I never, NEVER have to experience the lose of a child! So PLEASE lift this young couple up in your prayers today and the days ahead. They have a long road of recovery....how heart breaking!

Blessings and Love,
Hollie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad reading this. Such a tragedy. I'll be praying for this precious couple.

    ReplyDelete