Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No More Facebooking....

This coming Friday, I will be deleting my facebook account. There are many reasons why, but the biggest one is; God ask me to. It takes up allot of my time, it makes me want to say and think things that are not of Christ and there's allot of DRAMA! There's no really relationships on there and it's all about the number of "friends" you have.

So I created a blog instead, this blog will help in many ways. Writing about what's going on with my family, our journey and how God will and is continuing to change us as a family and as an individual.

With that all being said, I hope I can stay in touch with family and friends through my blog instead of facebook. And that this blog will bless you as much as I know it will bless me!

Blessings and love,
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment