Friday, December 30, 2011

My Princess, I will redeem the time for you....

I bought a book back in September at the homeschooling convention, called "His Princess; Love Letters from Your King." I love it! It gives me a daily verse and then it "unwraps" that verse it such a way I would have never imagined. I read out of it daily, and most times than not, God speaks to me through this little book. Just as He does in His word, the Bible. This morning I received with an open heart and extremely thankful for Him always hearing my daily prayers! Here's what He blessed me with this morning.

"I know that sometimes you look back on your life with anguish and regret-so much time wasted on things that did not matter. But take heart, My love. I am your Redeemer, and today is a new day. So start now by seeking My Plans, which are to give you hope and a future. Just as I used hardship in Joseph's life to lead him to a position of leadership, influence, and blessing, I've also called you. I will use your past to carve into your character everything you need for the hear and now. I want you to let your past experiences teach you and not torment you. Remember, My princess, I will always turn into good what others meant for harm. I will redeem what was lost and place you on the narrow road that leads to an everlasting life.
Love,
Your King and your Redeemer

Jeremiah 29:11; "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Blessings and love,
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment