Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 4 through Party Day

Day 4 - Makenzie's Hand Turkey

Day 3 - Makayla's Hand Turkey

Day 2 - My wonderful child art Thanksgiving packet.

Day 1 - My first Birthday dinner when the restaurant sang to me and I cried because I was so embarrassed. This was my Dad's doing.

Day 0 - My last Zero bar from the kiddos on Day 0.

Party Day - This is the napkin and DVD cover from my most awesome party. Thanks to all who came and to all who couldn't, but either sent a card or who were thinking of me on this special day.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY MOST AWESOME WIFE FOR ALL THE LOVE, HONORING AND HARD WORK THAT WAS PUT INTO THIS TREMENDOUS EFFORT. 

ANOTHER SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HELPING WITH THESE 40 DAYS TO 40 AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PARTY.

I AM TRULY A BLESSED MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment