It's been a long while since my last post. Lots of things always going on & really don't have an excuse other than I don't lead an exciting life. Starting the month of October I started working on my husband's 40th birthday party. Boy, am I glad that's over with! Note to self: NEVER plan a party the week of Thanksgiving! I spent the entire week with his mom helping with Thanksgiving dinner that was gone in 45 minutes! What a blessed life I have!! I love doing parties, especially for those I hold very dear! I spent many hours making an 1972 timeline, 40 years worth of pictures to make a slide show, decorations, food, & a good bit of money! It took 2 months of me saving up my "blow money" to help pay for his party. So thankful that Rob's parents helped pay for some of it, I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it alone. The Invitation A big thank you to all that came early to make food & helped set up, helped throughou...
Comments
Post a Comment